Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brain...melting...

So, I bid adieu to my retail job on Saturday and started training for a new position with a cable company today.

What is it about training - even if it's similar to a job you've done in the past - that makes your brain turn to goo?  Maybe it's just me but man, training wipes me out.  I think it's a combo of first day nerves and information overload.

I will do my best to be more entertaining by the weekend at the very latest.  While you wait, here's an amusing pub sign from one of my trips to Australia:

Photo by me!

Tee hee!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha funny sign!
good luck with your training :)

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

having worked in retail many years, I found that after I left my mind was mush from the experience! Coming over to say hello from Blogtoberfest. Good luck in your new position.

The Happy Ranter said...

Thanks, ladies! Training is over and now it's the actual work wiping me out. One day I'll find a happy balance...