Now that that is out of the way, let's continue.
Indeed, it is 2011. Almost 3 weeks in and I finally get around to a new post. I haven't made any resolutions this year but I do have some goals. I suppose to that list I should add 'Try to procrastinate less'. We'll see how that goes.
As for my other goals, first and foremost is to put the 'Happy' back into The Happy Ranter. In case no one noticed, I was rather depressed for a few months. I'm pleased to say that I survived the holidays, as planned, and have turned the corner to a much brighter, lighter mental state. That's not to say I won't still have many things to rant about - I said I was better, not that I like people any more than I did before.
It's getting on in the evening so I'm not going to elaborate on all of my goals right now, but here is a taste:
- Getting rid of junk and rearranging furniture. Fun and more fun!
- Fitness! Includes a long distance work out partner and participating in the National X-Weighted Challenge
- Quitting caffeine! (I should probably apologize in advance to The Boy)
- Becoming an organized person! As in, 'uses a day-planner daily' organized (which would give me an excuse to buy this!)
- Regular blog updates!
- Regular blog updates 2.0! I plan to revive my other blog, Pro-craft-inate. It hasn't been touched since September 19, 2009. Schnikeys! Exciting new projects will be discussed!
- Increased happiness! Currently reading The Happiness Project. Will it help? Let's find out!
- New blog layout! Maybe. If I can figure it out. Are you blogger savvy? If so, I have questions. So many questions!
- The Sketchbook Project! One down, perhaps the Fiction Project next?
As you can see, there is a lot to talk about. Will it shock you all if I start posting every week? What about a couple of times each week? Wouldn't that be crazy?